Wool Compost For Seeds - Organic, Peat Free 12L
Wool Compost for Seeds has a fine texture with good drainage to provide a perfect start for seeds. A specially blended mix that give seeds every chance to germinate.
Now with added Comfrey! – the organic gardeners best friend – a ‘dynamic accumulator’ packed with nutrients is added into the Wool Compost range. Comfrey's ‘Bocking 14’ variety has high levels of potassium, phosphorous & nitrogen for healthy plant growth, larger flowers & bigger crops.
- Strong germination rates
- Healthy root development
- 50% less watering
- Balanced first feed
How To Use
- Loosely fill pots or trays - tamp and gently water compost
- Sow seeds sparingly - follow instructions on packet
- Place in a propagator, greenhouse or on a warm windowsill
- 'Water to touch' - keep compost moist but do not overwater
- Wait with eager anticipation
- When roots are developed, transfer to our Wool Compost range.