Dalefoot Wool Compost for Potting - Peat Free, Organic 30L
This compost is a real alternative to peat - with a similar soft texture. Made from totally renewable resources with great environmental benefit to help you garden more sustainable.
Now with added Comfrey! – the organic gardeners best friend – a ‘dynamic accumulator’ packed with nutrients is added into the Wool Compost range. Comfrey's ‘Bocking 14’ variety has high levels of potassium, phosphorous & nitrogen for healthy plant growth, larger flowers & bigger crops.
Sheep's wool has a high level of nitrogen that works as a slow release fertiliser and has good water retention. Bracken gives a high level of natural potash essential for fruiting and flowering. Also has a wide range of naturally occurring trace elements for good plant health.
- 12 months feed
- 50% less watering
- Approved for organic growing
This general purpose compost is ideal for growing in pots, tubs and hanging baskets where water retention is key.
How To Use:
- Fill your pots, tubs and hanging baskets loosely with the compost
- Water well before use
- Plant bedding or well rooted seedlings direct into the compost
- Can also be used directly in planting pits to supply plants or shrubs with a perfect start
- Use to fill your raised beds for perfect vegetable growing
- Does not require the addition of fertilizers or plant feed